Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 18 March 2008

I'm Stamping

Well not right now:- right now I am blogging! I have joined a stamp swap on PCJ, and the first one is to stamp any three images and send them off to the organiser with a stamp and each will get three different images back.

You know I have many hundreds of stamps, mostly unused so it has been difficult to choose but I have managed three totally different images that will remain secret until the swap is complete.

Once swapped we have to make cards with the new stamped images.

The really good thing that this is doing is making me use my stamps, as I took several attempts to get the best results and stamped a few extras.

After the initial swap there will be a theme issued, maybe colours or types of image. I have never done anything like this before!

On the Robo front, I got a new licence file from Graphtec today after sending in a couple of numbers they asked for, but as I was warned the new licence file doesn't work and I still got a message asking for a security device to be installed again!

I see Cass is having the same problems, see Tales from a Craft Box! I don't know if it is a coincidence but since installing it Microsoft Office applications are not working any more!

I have some time off now - WAHOO! So I hope to get lots of cards made but plans often don't come to fruition! You will have to wait and see!

3 comments:

  1. That swap sounds like a good 'un. I look forward to seeing what you come up with :o)

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. im doing this swap too but my prob is i havent many images, I do have lots of stamps but not really suitable for card making.
    cant wait to see everyones work x
    jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some duplicate stamps, maybe I should think about blog candy as I approach my 3000th visitor (mind you it counts me every time I open the blog page which has added a fair few to the stats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.