Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 2 March 2008

Bit of bother

I am having a bit of bother with the slide show, first when I added some extra photos the size changed to something smaller than I set. Then I ended up with two small slide shows, then I got the size back but can't seem to put the slide show back where it was!

Fantastic! I don't know if this will be better tomorrow, or if I am stuck with this as now the size is as I wanted but half of the frame is hidden behind the side elements!

I know it is very annoying though! I tried to save the size back to the small size but now it wants to stay big and half hidden!

Any suggestions welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cazzy,
    Yes, an existing card will be fine for the blog candy challenge, just link to it in my blog. I did exactly the same as you with the slideshow thing, in the end I deleted it, technology and me don't mix! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.