Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 17 August 2013

You Did It!

A different congratulation card, maybe this would appeal to a goth teenager! The background and winged heart stamps are by Unity Stamps and the sentiment is by Hero Arts, the winged heart is my brand new Itty Bitty I recieved with my other stamps, and is coloured with Promarkers. I started off with a brightly coloured image then changed my mind for this first card, which sort of evolved from an idea I had. I added real lace and some gems and flat backed black pearls. The sentiment is heat embossed. The card blank is stamped with the winged heart as is the matching kraft paper insert. Die cut with Spellbinders.


I have entered the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenges - use your new stash (Fridays)

3 comments:

  1. Very elegant card Cazzy, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greaat idea, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.