Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 15 September 2013

It's a Quirky Small World today

I'm late! But here it is, the latest Quirky Challenge example. I have been busy for a few days, we babysat our grandson Kenny yesterday, so I had shopping, cleaning etc to do before, then haven't had much time to make this and neglected my family today to get it done!
The challenge set by Monica is A Small, Small World, based on the Disneyland song, which I didn't know until Monica sent a link to the video which you can see on the Quirky Crafts blog, where you can also see more fabulous examples and enter the challenge.
The sponsors for our challenge are Samaflora and Paper Pretties, the images are all supplied by Paper Pretties, and I used Fantastic Sophie, Thanksgiving, Well Wishers and Oh So Tropical all coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut. I used some paper I have had for many years, and some capital city star stickers from a set that was a gift years ago too, and some tartan and oriental ribbons. I created the sentiment in Serif Pageplus, it should be more red but my printer is not printing properly. In fact I have just about decided that I won't spend out another £45 on the three ink cartridges that are low right now, but will look for a new printer. Now it has taken me from the beginning of July until now to finally decide on and purchase a tripod that is my birthday present from July, and that is a fraction of the cost of the printers I am looking at.....once one colour ink runs out my current printer will cease to print so I really need a new one soon!

You could win a whole £15 worth of hand made flowers from Samaflora, or £5, 1st or 3rd prizes.

You could win 6 images from Paper Pretties if you come second in the voting.

So what are you waiting for? I wish I could enter too!

I have entered the following challenges:
A gem of a challenge - use two images (Saturdays)
I love Promarkers - use three different shapes (circles, stars, squares) Wednesdays
ABC Challenges - V for very cute (end Sept)
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Anything goes ends 27th Sept
Cute Card Thursdays - hip to be square, Thursdays



6 comments:

  1. soooo fun. Love it. Great way to integrate so many images ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for joining at CCCC: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really really pretty. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute, what a sweet card, love everything about it... and I love that song too, I remember it from when we were in Disney Land :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining my '2 Images Challenge' at A Gem of a Challenge. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.