Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 14 May 2008

Won a challenge

I have to point out I didn't win this stash for the tub, I bought it! The prize was a Papermania embellishment case/tote.

My altered brush pen tub won the DoCrafts challenge and I am to get a prize! It is chosen by random selection apparently!


The following stash was not a prize - I paid and with duty!

I had to go and collect a parcel from the PO and pay both duty and fees to the tune of £11. Ah well it had to happen sometime.

Here is what was in the parcel:

Fluffles stamps, wooden at the front and clear set behind. Gel-a-tins clear stamps of chocolates, and the jar is chocolate sented embossing powder - it really is gorgeous! (Primas were here already).


Now for the next parcel:

I got a corset stamp, shoe and sentiment, more fluffles,
but the Penny Black girl wasn't with this lot!
The stickers and tissue pack behind were all freebies from the sellers - Wasabi625 thanks guys!

I also got a Stampendous stamp tote, and I have ordered 5 more Tuff boxes, I feel another stamp reorganisation coming on!






6 comments:

  1. wow, lots of fun to be had with yummy new goodies!! I'm on my way over ;-)

    Well done on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Wow and Wow Cazzy - what a lot of stash - well done you girl ; ) :) I am turning a strange colour of green as I type, lol, lol. :) :)

    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. More stamps Cazzy!!! Where are you going to put them all? Some great stamps there though can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making such a beautiful tub and congrats on the stash- ooo wow, I wouldn't know where to start but i do know I'd be up all night!! Lauz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lauz, you do know I didn't win the stash don't you?

    I won a Papermania embellishment tote /case thing, I have two already but then I have a lot of embellies!

    Cazzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff.
    I just found your blog and love it.
    Look forward to reading more

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.