Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 25 May 2008

Cazzy's little helper or I recruited a new card making addict






I had visitors, my son and his girlfriend, and my youngest son's girlfriend. They were here for a couple of days, stayed for a BBQ, and some of us went to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull which was brilliant.

My Son's girlfriend V, offered to help me make some cards, it was fun doing it with two people, I was stamping and embossing and V was cutting mats, and sticking them and the toppers I wanted to use up.The result was 15 cards, which is strange as the toppers come in twos, I will have to look for an odd one.

Hopefully this will kick start me to use up the rest of the toppers and things I want to get through.

I also made this very quick card with a DoCrafts apeture card, backed with Dovecraft designer paper and topped with a Papermania die cut which was complete with gem.

Stamped and embossed greeting.

Here is a card that I cut on the Robo and V decorated for her Dad.

While this creativity was going on my Son was doing a life laundry job on my craft room, tidying up and clearing stuff out, taking stuff for V's sister who is also into card making!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.