Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 3 May 2008

Moving mountains at Midnight

Magazine mountains that is! I should have gone to bed at 11 p.m, (23:00), but at half past eleven I suddenly had the urge to sort out my ever growing magazine mountain.

I have been making cards since 2004 so had 4 years of nearly every magazine going stacked up in my craft room. By Midnight I had two large piles in the charity shop pile and we planned to take it all down this morning (which we did).

Since then I have sorted out another large pile to go, so you would think it was very tidy in here wouldn't you? No - I don't think anyone could tell the difference right now!

During the sort out I found 3 magazines still had the free gift attached, one was decoupage so it can stay attached!

I tore out a few pages, but not many, to keep, and I have a pile of mags that looked too interesting to ditch so I will have to go back to them.

This has given me ideas to move stuff round a bit, but I want to swap the small set of plastic drawers for the two magazine holders under the shelf, if I do this I have a problem as the brush marker pens are sitting in a paint brush organiser on top of the mini shelves as are two small sets of stamps!

I need more shelves everywhere!

I also have suffered with a migraine all day for going to bed late so have not cleaned and tidied ready for our visitors tomorrow and will have a mad rush to do it in the morning. So I am sitting here with the TV off and the lights dimmed, and will go to bed very soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.