Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 8 August 2015

Life's too short.....

I love the sentiment that comes with this Itty Bitty red rubber stamp from Unity. I've often been tempted to start a blog called the lonely sock club, in which I would photograph all the odd socks that end up on my dressing table waiting for a friend, some wait forever - where do those odd socks go?
Anyway I wanted to enter the Unity Challenge (and I have) and this fortnight there is a choice of layouts or/and colour combo - see below. I know I have used green too, but the other colours are from the combo, and I used the sketch. This is much brighter than my usual cards I think. The socks were coloured with Promarkers, Happy Birthday is cut with an IO die, the panels are cut with Spellbinders dies. Papers are by DCWV and were chosen to fit the colour combo and the twine is Tim Holtz paper string.

Inside decorated to match.


I have entered the following challenges:
TTCRD - anything goes Aug 4 - 10
Glitter and Sparkle - anything goes (Tues)
Papertake Weekly - anything goes (Tues)
Inspiration Destination - #45 anything goes (Wed)
Addicted to stamps - #156 anything goes (Wed)
Unity - Be Inspired Jul 9th - Aug 13th (winners 18th)
Creative Fingers - #89 anything goes (Fri)
Chocolate coffee and cards - #87 frame it (Fri)
Fantasy Stampers - lots of layers (Sat 15th Aug)
Our creative corner - Mexico moods (4th Sept)

8 comments:

  1. Such a fun birthday card....I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the colours and the layout.

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Hope to see you again soon.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny this image with the sentiment. Great card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious! I love that sentiment and the image made my LOL!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Warm Regards, Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door Owner
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate to that sentiment but always find myself sorting through them!
    A fun and bright card, TFS at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great design and fab sentiment - thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and such a fun saying to go along with the image. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge and we hope to see you again soon, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card, love that stamp...Thanks forplaying along♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.