Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 9 August 2015

Country roads take me home...


I have two sets of Artistic Outpost stamps which I bought in a closing down sale, and I wanted to enter the Artistic Outpost challenge so I thought I would have a go.
I have stamped some of the images in shadow ink, decoupaged the truck which is coloured with Promarkers, and cut out the second set of words and re-arranged them around the Home stamp. I sponged the edges with Distress ink, and stamped the clock faces with it too. Home is metallic blue. 
I folded and cut a gold pearlescent card blank to mount it on and added some blue and white baker's twine.



Challenges entered:
Simon Says - tie it up (Wed)
Addicted to Stamps - anything goes (Wed)
We love to create - anything mixed media or inky goes (Sun)
Artistic Outpost - verses and greetings AO stamps (Aug)
The Artistic Stamper - anything goes (Aug)

4 comments:

  1. I love that song from John Denver, too! Your card depicts that free spirit so fabulously!! I love the depth and dimensions that you created with your stamping. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Tie It Up” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Virginia, I thought of John Denver when I saw the stamp set and had to have it.

      Delete
  2. What great use of stamps, and colour. Thank you for joining in with this months challenge over at The Artistic Stamper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.