Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 10 August 2015

I've been published

I hadn't read when my facebook friend Marg Byatt told me that my letter was in Simply Cards and Papercrafts issue #140 with the little notebook I made.
I used one of the dies that came free with the magazine to decorate my birthday book which I blogged about here. How about that!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Cazzy! That's awesome!!
    Your birthday book is such a great idea. I'm terrible at remembering dates ...until it's too late to send something.
    WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! Congratulations!!!!! That is awesome! So well deserved! I looked at your little journal and it's fabulous! Well done! Thought I was already following you but I guess not... but I am now! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.