Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 27 February 2008

New cards


Here are the cards I made, nothing special, just using up the freebies from the magazine with a bit of stamping, peel offs, papers, or chipboard letters!

The fabric hat is from Card Market who had some card making stuff once but I haven't seen it since!

I got a box in the post today which looked promising but was only the dog shampoo!

I had a package of papers and bits I ordered from the Crafty Carrot Sale and there was a free reel of DST in it. Seems to be the month for freebies!


10 comments:

  1. Great Cards!

    There's a surprise for you on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing special - they're all special. Love the little hat!

    Have a good weekend.

    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards Cazzy, you have bben busy. ;)
    Really feminine cards. :)

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cazzy, don't worry I'm not letting anything out of the bag LOL

    Soz about that link I forgot to put in blogspot! Have corrected it now. :)

    Here is the correct link

    daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cazzy - about getting the award pic on your blog, you...

    Need to right click it from the person's blog you received it from.

    Save to your PC as a Jpeg.

    Make a new post in your blog and upload it just as you would your cards.

    Hope this helps :) Hope to see it on your blog soon. :) :)

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they are such beuatiful. Really nice cards. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stumbled across your blog, and I've really enjoyed it and looking at your great cards. I agree with every work you say about ebay by the way. I am having a challenge over on my blog, just a 5000 post thing, with some blog candy up for grabs, I'd love you to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cazzy, thought I'd pop along and have a look at your blog and came across these which you've posted on PCJ Gallery.... love them all, very funky and fun, also love the colours. Having problems posting comments on PCJ so would you accept these instead? Dee X

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is nice of you to look Dee, and thanks for the nice comments!

    Of course I will accept them on here instead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.