Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 14 April 2013

Kraftin Kimmie - bling it on

Last one for Kraftin Kimmie, challenge 1 bling it on, and now I really must go to bed.

I can't remember this fairy's name but she is pretty. The Stickles glitter glue was still very wet when I took this, and she is coloured with Promarkers and die cut with Nestabilities.

I have entered the following challenges:
Die Cut Divas - washi tape or birthday card or both.

1 comment:

  1. A little bling goes a long way, but doesn't a fairy need bling? As far as I see it, she does. Love the color purple too. A darlin' card.

    Glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas' challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.