Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 21 April 2013

A Quirky Reminder


Another funny fairy frog by Dustin Pike to remind you there is one week to go to enter the "Things with Wings and Clouds" challenge at Quirky Crafts. I coloured the frog with Promarkers (I love the jar of fireflies), and cut the panels with Nestabilities. I found this paper in my box which I think is by English Paper Company but I could be wrong. I cut my vellum clouds with a Sizzix Framelets die from the cupcake set, it is the icing die! Letters and flowers are cut with Quickutz Lifestyle dies.

I hope to add a couple more examples soon, one of these depends on me sorting out the printer which involves surgical gloves, syringes and some special Magic Bullet liquid, oh and a couple of hours and lots of mess. If it works I should be able to print off the only image we haven't shown you yet and make another card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.