Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page.


Saturday, 27 April 2013

Alpha challenge second attempt at W with circles.


I chose two words for my second attempt at the Alpha Challenge set by The Craft Barn, W for Watch and W for Weather.

I used my new mask to make the circles, watch stamps are Creative Expressions, Weather stamps are Hero Arts. I used glimmer mists with the mask to make the background, and I added a few fabric snowflakes as the stamped ones disappeared when I heat embossed them!



3 comments:

Laura said...

Love the way the words work together... I'm always watching the weather!
Laura
x

Sandy said...

You have put two great words together. Now who doesn't watch the weather! Great pages Sugar!!
Sandy

Scrapmate said...

Great combination of words.