Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 10 November 2012

Kraftin Kimmie challenge


Please excuse the photo, it is on my workbench, and I am trying to beat the deadline of midnight in the USA to enter this card in the Kraftin Kimmie challenge, make your own background! I was going to make a different background then came across this stamped card that I had done a few weeks ago and I thought it went well with Poppy. I made an easel card, and I am not sure that I am happy with the inside being so plain, I might stamp it yet.
 Also entered in:
One Stop Crafting Challenge - anything goes (Saturdays)
The Crafty Pad - anything goes closes today

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card, I love the scene you have created for your beautifully coloured image.
    By the way - I was unable to leave a comment when I went straight to your post from The Crafty Pad Challenge blog, I had to click on home and scroll down to the post, I was then able to leave my comment.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.