Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 10 November 2012

Comments are back! Sneaked up on Blogger

I am so fed up with these comment problems, first of all the pop up comments didn't even show a link on individual posts, which took a long time to work out after Debbie Moore kindly pointed out the exact problem. I posted about it on the blogger help forum, got no help so changed comments to embedded. This worked, comments were fine.
Then suddenly comments stopped working again, you could only comment if a comment had already been left on a post! Again I posted in the blogger support forum which seems to be the only way of reporting problems. Again this has been totally ignored, so I just changed comments again, this time to full page and it is working - at least for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.