Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 18 November 2012

Ballet shoes


Something totally different to my last post, I got a couple of half price dies and this is the result of my first play with them. I used the Spellbinders Mirror Mirror die and Memory Box Lady Dancing which I didn't realise was seperate dress and shoes and lady (I hope I don't lose the tiny shoes die, kept losing one shoe which just wouldn't stay stuck on), freebie paper stamped with a greeting and Crafty Ribbons polka dot chiffon ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.