Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 4 November 2012

Brrrr it's cold outside!


Here is my next Quirky card using a Doodle Dragon Studio image by Dustin Pike, coloured with Promarkers and with added Polar White Flower Soft. I never felt the need to buy Flower Soft, that was until I saw Polar White which is perfect for snow! Die cut with Nellie Snellen dies, and yes I know there is one snowflake left in but if I take it out the robin's hat will lose a bit of bobble! Sentiment was free on Quick Cards Made Easy, which I bought to get the set. DCWV paper.

I have entered the following challenges:
ABC Christmas - Vibrant colours (Wednesdays)
I [heart] Promarkers - Cute (Wednesdays)

This is my new toy, put together today by Richard and Julie, and ready to go! More toys will be arriving this week, and all of them will join this one in my craft room!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.