Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 7 November 2012

Bother forgot to add a title, adding it now! More snow!


Here is another Doodle Dragon Studio image, with layers and snow. Paper by Papermania, images coloured with Promarkers and enhanced with Polar White Flower Soft, Ribbon by Crafty Ribbons and doesn't it go well with this paper! Die cuts with Nestabilities by the eBosser below!

My eBosser finally made it to the U.K. and to my house! Lovely Oyster Stamps gave me a new Spellbinders die as a little extra for the delay too. I need to move things round a little I think.


This is a digi by Spyder Lyn, she is a clever lady! I love that Mrs Claus has found a forgotten present after Santa has got back from delivering! Coloured with Promarkers, free paper with a magazine at least a year ago, die cut with Nesties and eBosser, sentiment panel stamped with Unity stamp from Blossom Stackers set in silver and heat embossed with silver tinsel powder. Peace is from a Hero Arts clear set. The fabulous ribbon is exclusive to Crafty Ribbons and I won it in a Friday Freebie.

I have entered this one in:
 ABC Christmas - V for vibrant colours, that paper is pretty vibrant! Ends Wednesday 14th.
One Stop Craft Challenge - colour challenge ends Saturday.
There She Goes - dress up your colouring with glitter etc closes Monday 12th

I know there are all sorts of problems with Blogger at the moment including with comments, so you probably won't be able to leave any right now but I hope you will come back when it is fixed and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.