Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 18 November 2012

Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

It is my turn to set the Quirky challenge and it is: Come to the Dark Side - no cute images! I want to see dark themes, un-cute images and/or dark colours.

We have two sponsors this time, and these images are from Doodle Dragon Studios and are called Grave Dolly and Rotten Apples. I coloured them in with Promarkers though there are both coloured and uncoloured images in the file in case you don't have the time to colour them yourselves. I found this DCWV paper which is so funny, it says nothing is crazier than family, perfect!


Scaredy Cat is also from Doodle Dragon Studios, and don't believe what Lyn tells you - he is not cute!
I feel he should be attached to a car window, but today he is on my card coloured with Promarkers. I had some cat patterned card which I think is Payperbox, cut that out with Nesties, and the backing paper is DCWV. Ribbon is by Crafty Ribbons, sentiments are Papermania (Nephew) and Hero Arts (Happy Birthday).

This is Zombie Girl from The Stamping Boutique who are also sponsoring us, and who have a non cute blog called Poisoned Peas. She is coloured with Promarkers and Trias and I mounted her on a Spellbinders fancy square, then on DCWV papers, and I added some ribbon from Crafty Ribbons from my gold edged taffeta bag. What sentiment should I use? Lets have Tea, Time for Tea or something else?

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Poisoned Peas - The Walking Dead Nov challenge.

This is Medusa also from The Stamping Boutique and she has caught our imagination as there are three versions on the challenge post at Quirky Crafts. Coloured with Promarkers and cut out with Nesties, then mounted on some holographic black card (I think it is the last sheet sadly) and then some DCWV Rockstar paper with the gold edged taffeta ribbon from Crafty Ribbons. Again there is no sentiment yet, I was thinking of Bad Hair Day? what do you think?

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursdays - Starry Starry Night 
I love Promarkers - Moon and Stars

I hope to have at least one more card later but I decapitated the other character and now the printer won't play with me but as soon as I can get it going I will reprint and finish the card.

3 comments:

  1. ohooooohohohohoho!!! I can comment! Yay!!! Still dog sitting...no crafting, so writing instead and catching up on blogging...fabulous cards you made this time Cazzy!
    (LYn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of cards, Cazzy; thank you for sharing with us at Poisoned Peas, Please. Good luck, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Cazzy. Thanks for sharing it with us at Poisoned Peas, Please. Good luck in the challenge. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.