Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 8 July 2008

New toy

I am still home sick but I thought I would show you what my new lens can do.

First a shot through the patio glass of a sparrowhawk by the bird feeders with baby bird clamped down on the ground, and a trimmed image as good as I can get from the main shot.






Then, sadly not the sparrowhawk, but the greedy wood pigeon on the feeders from exactly the same spot through the glass and using my new lens. I think I am going to have fun with this!





3 comments:

  1. Great photos Cazzy. Can't elieve you get Sparrow Hawks landing in your garden. How fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool new toy!! Thabnks for sharing that! You must be having fuin with it. :D

    Just wanted to pop on and say a somewhat belated thank you for your supportive comment on my anti-word verification post on my blog. :o) Bless you!

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Fe I think he must be eyeing up that wood pigeon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.