Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 15 July 2008

Late birthday offerings and some new cards


First some graduation cards using a House Mouse stamp, coloured in by the lovely Vanessa.
Then the Paper Gator that I bought myself which arrived today, looks pretty I think.
















I also made some birthday cards with the Hero Arts antique map that is so popular and added some brass charms. I made them very quickly and I thought I had some good paper to use but I can't find it anywhere!
























Next here are my only crafty birthday gifts from Vanessa, a lovely antique looking French butterfly stamp set in a neat tin, and another tin of great travel stickers that have a mat finish and are good quality. Thanks V!


I had the two lovely birthday cards shown below (sent as RAKs) both with Tilda on them, the paddling Tilda is from Fiona Haig-Gannon - Fe-Fe, and the Tilda with bird is from Linda, of Linanna blog.

Fe Fe sent me a heap of Tilda images too, thanks very much - you might convert me yet!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.