Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 24 April 2008

Trains and buses

I am so tired, I didn't get to bed early as I was preparing for today, then woke at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep and developed a headache. Then I must have gone off just in time for the alarm to go at 5:40.

I had to go to a meeting but it involved 6 trains and 2 buses and 3 1/2 hours each way! I am shattered so must go to bed, and will try and sort out the blog candy to post at the weekend and the latest tag!




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nightmare ... no wonder you're shattered.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.