Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 6 April 2008

Rattytatty has blog candy up for grabs

Go and take a look, RattyTatty has some gorgeous DoveCraft Laura Ashley goodies for grabs, and you can earn tickets in the draw in various ways! (I made a mistake before, said it was Basic Grey, sorry about that).

Don't forget to have a go at my blog candy guessing game if you haven't already tried - see the post on blog candy.

4 comments:

  1. Cazzy its Dovecraft not Basic Grey Thanks for the post Hope to see you enter the comp and challenges. For the competiton there is nothig stopping you using an item you already have with a dovecraft product on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to tell you you can get extra tickets for just commenting now so you already have quite a few chances. I think I mentioned the papers are Dovecraft not Basic grey when I checked the link, been a long weekend sorry. I would apreciate it if you could alter post to stop confusion.
    Hope you are well. I actually like the blogs that have filtered comments because i can write to them privatly Must consider doing that myself but sometimes I may find it difficult to update approvals. Will possibly try it after the comp.
    Have you tried both ways. I would be interested to hear how long it takes to approve comments. you can e mail me on rattytatty@fsmail.net
    I have entered your blog candy guess thing. Wow huge collection of stamps. Next week I will be updating my list of blogs to see. Which I should have done ages ago but being ill has limited my time
    anyway I will be ading your blog and mentioning regular blog candy
    catch you soon
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops, my memory is awful! I will change that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.