Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 22 November 2012

Whoops forgot the title again!




Sometimes I make a card and I am not happy with it, sometimes I think a card is OK, and sometimes I am very happy with what I have achieved, and this is one very happy card!

I used the Doodle Dragon Studios Xray cat image, this is so funny, coloured with Promarkers and Trias, and die cut with Nestabilities, I was trying a partial die cut, well I was trying to just emboss it so I could cut round the head but cat got decapitated so I had to print another image and colour another head to attach.
The stripey paper is DCWV, mounted on Kraft card with fish eyelets. Greeting is from a Hero Arts clear set, heat embossed in gold.

Inside my easel card I added a panel of Kraft Card and some Papermania ribbon, I stamped Dad using a Papermania stamp from a clear set and heat embossed it in gold, die cut it with a Nestabilities label die, and added a couple of metal buttons. I used leftover bits to make a matching tag.

This is a reminder that the current challenge is Come to the Dark Side, no cute images, and runs until 1st December at Quirky Crafts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.