Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 20 December 2007

Commissioned cards



My husband commissioned me to make two cards for his friend's daughters (only I don't think I am getting paid for them).
The brief was that one child liked pink, princesses, Barbie but not dolls, and the older child likes High School Rap (is that High School Musical I wonder?), mauve and purple.

I don't know if they will like what I made, I went with the colours really, pinked up a Lili of the Valley Christmas fairy, and the other one is very purple and sparkly!

I had a phone call from hubby just after he got to work, the one with Libby on should have been Livi - he got it wrong, so could I leave out a v and an i? I said I would have to colour them in but I left them for him and I don't know if he got them on straight! Also if anybody has these letter peel offs you will notice that the L is actually an H, but I thought it looked like a capital L until I realised the whole set was lower case! The proper L is in Alice but I hope they won't realise!

I had to write out some cards to post, I thought it was the last day for posting today but someone at work thought it was yesterday - well they will get there in the end!

I have used my entire stock of hand made cards apart from the three challenge ones that I wanted to go to special people. I need another 30 at least so I will have to either get making some quick cards or I will have to buy some!

It is even colder today I think! I went to the office Christmas lunch today, that was nice but there was not enough for me to feel full - then I have a difficult diet due to intolerances. I did a bit of shopping then came home and I popped into Lakeland and bought some crafty bits, some were for my neice for Christmas, but when I got home I didn't have the pack of peel off stickers or the other stickers I picked up! I wasn't charged but now I only have half of what I wanted and I am not going all the way back before Christmas, paying a couple of pounds parking on top and struggling through the Christmas crowds so I will have to get something else locally. I think the cashier must have missed them in the bottom of the basket sadly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.