Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 13 November 2013

My favourite colour combo

With only a few hours to go I spotted this challenge, and my favourite lime green and purple colours! The challenge is the Sprinkle of Imagination challenge ending in minutes now!

The Bird of Paradise flowers on that cake reminded me of this Hero Arts stamp, which I coloured with Marvy Wet Looks and heat embossed with clear powder. I used my Spellbinders dies to cut out the flower which I edged with green ink, and mounted on a die cut purple panel. The sentiment is a Penny Black stamp, stamped in purple and heat embossed with clear powder. The ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons and the final touch was some flat back pearls.

I stamped on this sort of sage green card first, so I have the two versions, the first one looks very bright, I like that!

Here they are side by side.

Challenges entered:
Sprinkle of Imagination - colour challenge.
Daring Cardmakers - all the other reasons (not Christmas)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenges - clean and simple (is as clean and simple as the examples)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that dotty ribbon is amazing! Great card! Thanks for joining in with the challenge over at A Sprinkle Of Imagination this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and your colour is spot on. Thanks for joining the first challenge with A Sprinkle of Imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card really does mimic the cake so well. The birds of paradise are so lovely with your bright color palette.

    Thanks for joining us in our pearl challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card and such vibrant colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow What a beautiful card. Your color selections are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at the Creative Card Crew.
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.