Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 15 January 2010

To cheer you

I made this card to cheer up a colleague who has been off work since before Christmas after slipping and injuring her knee on the ice.
Ann is totally fed up being at home now. I used a C4 card blank, K&Co paper, and a Sizzix Bigz bird die, I also used Cordinations Whitewash paper embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, and Crafty Ribbons ribbon, finally a Dovecraft Fantasy brad. Letters cut with Sizzix Lollipop dies.

2 comments:

  1. ooooooh thats my favourite cuttlebug embossing folder its gorgeous. love the birdie on top of that too. great card and bound to cheer ann up cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really going to cheer your friend up! I love the lettering~ did you know, you can type 'lollipop' on the keyboard with one finger! love those lovely K &Co papers too!
    ((Lyn))

    PS
    The challenge blog is a crafty one (I hope! I can't sew!!) the 'boss lady' does digi downloads and I won some just before Christmas with my Quirky Challenge 'Santa' (the green, gold and red one)which was one of hers, and now it's on their winners page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.