Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 8 January 2010

Snow

It is so cold, I feel sorry for any rough sleepers and the wildlife in this weather. Alfie is not keen on the snow. The birds are hungry, and the local stream is very pretty all captured with my new camera a very welcome Christmas present, it is a Canon EOS500D. I have loads more snow photos, and will bore you with them soon as well as hopefully videos of the craft room horror story and the makeover, but I just need to work out how to edit the video, and I am really struggling to understand the movie editing software.


 
 
 The first fortnightly challenge of 2010 on Quirky Crafts forum begins on Sunday, I will soon be able to show you what I have made for my DT example. We have an exciting new sponsor and a great prize for the winner of the new challenge.

Today I had lots of post, the first since the snow. I had a package of sale goodies from Crafty Devils, and two packages of stamps from the USA, I also had a package of gorgeous ribbons from Crafty Ribbons, and I am to make a challenge project using some of them soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.