Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 9 January 2010

New goodies

This grab box was from Graphicus, what a lot I got!
Then this from Stamps.co.uk in the sale, and I sort of forgot what I ordered so it was a nice surprise,


and these from the USA, Hero Arts Clings, Penny Blank clings and a Penny Black retired stamp,


finally these from Sugar Nellie, the singles were half price in the New Year special deal,



What a lot I got, and today I bought a DoCrafts goody bag, I am trying to give them up but there is some yummy stuff in this one and it is the best I have seen, the darling mini buttons were the deciding factor. Will take a photo later when I have deleted some from my memory card which I keep filling up.

Here is my attempt at making fudge. It was very nice but you could have spread it as it didn't set enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.