Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 20 August 2008

This Thursday colour challenge

I got home at 5:15, had inspiration and made this in the colours Monet puts together so well. I love teal and turquoise right now too. Hopefully this is in the nick of time as it has taken just 30 minutes - you can probably tell that!

I stamped the background with a Hero Arts silhoutte stamp, then stamped and heat embossed the butterfly and cut it out to mount on the background for a 3d effect, then I punched out the three sizes of flower in spare card, the blue was stamped too, and added a matching turquoise gem to the centre.

6 comments:

  1. great card the colours are fab
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cazzy Love the colours. Love the card . It works really really well. great stamps love the background and butterfly. Thanks for making the time to do this weeks this thursday challenge
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz
    Sorry there has been a bit of confusion as to the time the challenge finishes. We have finally decided its 5 oclock . It was my idea to put it to 6 ockock, but as we are getting so many great entries and its taking me and Susie so long to decide out favorite 15 we have decided to go back to 5 oclock,
    However yours was in the draw, as I do the draw and last week it was still 6 oclock. Me and Susie were slihtly at cross purposes as to which week it would go back to 5. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cazzy, love your card, the staping is great and love the colours. :)

    The mini cakes I have used in my exploding boxes are the ones you buy out of Clinton cards and places like that. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cazzy

    This is wonderful - loe the buterfly! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.