This card is for my niece who loves yellow and buttons, though it isn't her birthday until November so unusually for me I am ready in advance by more than two days!
Image is The Crafty Pad, Paper and chipboard is Basic Grey, Coloured with Trias, ribbon tags, buttons from stash, ribbon is Papermania. Embossing is done using brown inked Cuttlebug folders and brown inked Sizzlet alphabet dies.
I think I can also enter this in a number of challenges:
1. The Crafty Pad - a recipe of three buttons, two ribbon and a piece of embossed paper and anything else you want. The stamp is by Debbie Moore and available at The Crafty Pad (Belinda Garden).
2. Basic Grey Challenges - a colour challenge of yellow, pink and brown and something by BG.
3. ABC challenge blog - C is for circles.
4. Cute Card Thursday - Lazy days of summer
5. Lots to Do - paper craze
6. Stamp Something - Birthday Somethings.
How about that, I have never managed to make one card to cover 6 challenges before, and I didn't actually plan to cover them I just looked at all the challenges in my links and this had something for all 6!
Off to post my links now.