Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page.


Sunday, 31 August 2008

Box for golden wedding Bookatrix



The box is made from gold card but I put the gold side inside the box so you get a very rich gold experience on opening it, which allowed me to decorate the white outside by using more gold for the initials which I cut using the Robo in thinner gold card from The Works. The box corners are punched to match the vellum and they also gives a glimpse of gold inside.






As well as finishing the box for the golden wedding card I thought I would show you my new stamps, yes more, the three on the right really made me smile when I opened the package.
I also have some Mrs Fastidious the cow stamped images ready to use, and some Pete (is it Plimsoll Pete?)





9 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering the Inklebod blog candy, good luck in the draw.
    Charli
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous box Cazzy - really stunning. :)

    Wow how many stamps - they look fabulous - have fun playing with them. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning box to go with the stunning card :o)

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there...in response to your question, you just save the image to your system and then upload it to Blogger as a picture element (via the Layout tab from your Dashboard).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol
    This card is beautiful, they will love it. Will reply to your email tomorrow. Many hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. more great stamps cazzy, i agree they are all gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coloured images - can't wait to see all the great projects you make with them
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these images, nice to see something different.

    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your cows stamps!!! Gotta have them!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.