Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 13 May 2013

Wedding cards

Wedding card one, cream pearlescent card Papermania vellum, music score stamped hearts (Stampendous) words are from a Visible Image set. The gorgeous rosebud ribbon I bought a long time ago from the USA.

Inside the Hearts Entwined stamp from Visible Image.

Same hearts, ivory cardstock and vellum overlay. Words from Visible Image set.

Words and musical corner from Visible Image, die cuts are Memory Box. 

I have entered the following challenges:
Daring Cardmakers - Ink it up.
Papertake weekly - The Sound of Music.


Inside, Hearts Entwined again, and musical corners.

This is just a birthday card from a kit I have, I added the Spellbinders Filigree Delights die cut which makes it a lot better I think.

I have entered the following challenges:
There She Goes Clear Stamps - Moving on (Sundays)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.