Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 14 November 2010

Christmas cards, snowmen

Here are a couple of Christmas cards I made today. I used the same stamp set I am selling on Ebay right now, they are a duplicate unused set and the auction ends tomorrow. There are also some sets of Cuttlebug dies going at bargain prices.


I think you could use these Personal Impressions stamps on their own, or together in any combination. The cards used here are C6 size. I coloured the stamps with Promarkers, and die cut them with Spellbinders Nestabilities, then mounted them on a Nellie Snellen frame. I added some 3d stickers to finish the cards, which were really quick to make, just as well as Christmas is getting nearer and I don't have many done at all!



1 comment:

  1. Love the cards Cazzy, long time no hear. I've been having my knee replaced, one day I will get back to normal!

    take care

    Cass

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.