Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 7 November 2010

Challenge time on Quirky Crafts and DT call


Challenge 38 on Quirky Crafts is a sketch by the lovely Spyder (Lyn). I wanted to use this very cute snow person by Penny Black which is coloured with Promarkers and some glitter glue and Stickles on top. I love his cosy scarf and hat.

Here is the sketch:

I used some Papermania paper, ran some metallic blue card through the Big Shot with a Crafts Too snowflake embossing folder, added some punched layered snowflakes and in the top corner it is hard to see but there are two snowflake eyelets in dark blue. The snowflake ribbon was a freebie with my last order from Crafty Ribbons, and the buttons were in my stash. The greeting is from a T for Transparent set by Penny Black and is heat embossed with blue powder. Die cut shapes using a Nestabilities scalloped circle.

Due to Anne sadly not being able to continue on the design team we are looking to recruit at least one new member, we can't manage with three. We also want guest designers. We are doing this for fun but do have at least one sponsor lined up for next year so there will be a few free digi images at least.

I am going to enter this in the Penny Black Saturday challenge which is Let it Snow. Sorry it is a bit out of focus at the top, busy day.

If anyone is interested I am having a craft room clear out (someone please hide my credit card and don't let me see any new stamps, or stamps in a sale) and have been putting surplus stash on Ebay, more to come this evening hopefully as I found a heap of Cuttlebug dies I haven't opened and more stamps. My userID is cazzooblue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.