Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 1 February 2010

Whooo Hooo I won a challenge

I was picked at random as the first winner on the Just Cute Bears Challenge blog with my card below. I am thrilled to win but although I could leave a link with Mr Linky I cannot leave a comment on the blog. I have contacted Ali on her own blog instead. I think the blogs I can't comment on are ones who have not selected the comments to appear in a pop up window, or a full page, anything else and I don't see a box, cannot leave a comment which is so frustrating. Pop up comment boxes are fine and I don't know why.

This really cute teddy bear stamp is what I have won. Awww, will be able to make more cards for the challenge with this.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely stamp Cazzy - well done on your win. Your card was great, loved all the ribbons and the cute little ted, of course!

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.