Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 20 February 2010

Hey, welcome back!

Hi Followers, I see you now! WAVES. I am not well today, seem to have caught a virus from work. I have a card in progress and need to make my DT card for Quirky Crafts Challenge blog, I hope I will be able to do that later.
I spent all morning in bed and feel like I want to be there now, but I might take a shower to see if I feel a bit better.
This little chap was at the donkey sanctuary in with some donkeys and his friend. I couldn't work out why he was paying me so much attention then realised he could smell the chocolate in my handbag and was trying to get it, and on my hand as I had eaten a piece before walking round. He settled for licking my hand in the end but his friend was trying to get me from under the bag too! The donkeys took no notice, I presume that these ponies had tasted chocolate before!

I call this shot "I am not a donkey, therefore give me the chocolate NOW!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.