Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 28 February 2010

Missed deadline

I was up late trying to make an entry for the Just Cute Bears challenge blog, but I happened to glance on the blog to see if there was an actual time, was it Saturday or Sunday, and found it should have been there by 6pm GMT so I gave up and went to bed, I was on the second attempt having messed up the first one and changed my mind about doing what I thought I was going to do. So you may get to see it, maybe not as it could be adapted for something else that I can't show you yet.

I had a migraine yesterday hanging around from Friday, and it sort of got better midday, though I later had to have a sleep and that is why I was so late starting the card. Also we had unexpected visitors arrive Friday evening, my son and DIL, and they stayed until just before Midday.

Today I just ache all over, every single bit of me inside and out. I have a special card to make for someone who is leaving at the end of this week, really need to get on with it and I am not certain of the design yet. Haven't done it due to being ill last weekend with the virus, which affected me for the whole week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.