Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 30 September 2008

Snow writer blues

I decided I needed a new Snow Writer, the one I had seemed to be dried up and not working despite only using it a year ago (since then I have added a bit of water, unbunged it and it is working again).

So I hunted around on Google and found some on Crafter's Companion website for only £1.99 each which seemed to be half price compared to other sites, so I ordered 2 original and 2 new glistening snow writers and some Rock a Blocks.

Two of the snow writers and the blocks arrived with "to follow" against the glistening snow writers. Yesterday I had a phone call from CC, telling me that they checked with the manufacturer and the glistening snow writers have been discontinued so I could have a credit unless there was something else I would like.

I was trying to work out if credit meant money back, as you would expect but I have been given a code and told I can use it on my next order. I asked if I never want to order again from them couldn't I just have my money back? I was told I would have to ring customer services and ask them to do that!


1 comment:

  1. Internet shopping is different from ordinary shopping. You have a 7 day cooling off period, you can send the goods back and get a refund. They can't withhold your money as they cannot provide you with the goods. But it could be a security measure asking you to contact customer services if you paid by debit or credit card, so i'd give them a call.

    Cass

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.