Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 20 January 2008

At last I have made a new card!


Not only that but I got the photo software on, well some of it, so I could upload it!

It is a challenge card for PCJ forum, and the brief was to include 4 squares! I loaded a very old photo too, the daisy daisy card which is on the slide show somewhere!

This card has 4 stamped images using a Hero Arts set called Pastel Petals which I have had for ages but not used before. I used Brilliance Twilight which is a three colour ink pad and embossed with sparkly clear powder, the image is stamped on light green marbled card, and they are matted onto dark blue card, mounted on textured pink card.

The greeting is stamped from Stampendous Window Boxes clear set, in blue ink embossed with clear powder on the same pink card but the smooth side, and it is mounted on the dark blue card. I couldn't decide where to put it - top right or bottom left!
Pink and blue eyelash fibres finish the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.