Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 17 September 2007

Red black and white challenge



I made this card for the next Papercraft Junkies challenge to make a card using only red white and black. This is similar to a card I did before. I hope to make some different cards to enter in the challenge soon.

I am on holiday this week but so is my Hubby! We thought about going away for a few days but he now has a cold, so it looks unlikely at the moment! I would like to be left to my own devices to make lots of cards but I doubt I will get away with that!


I also added a bit of glitter to the card I made yesterday which I thought enhanced it a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.