Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 8 September 2007

Parcel

Another parcel from the USA! I had to collect it as they didn't leave it in my parcel safe, which was annoying as it fitted with room to spare! The other item to sign for couldn't be found, the woman in the collection office said she would ask the Postman when he got back and get him to bring it round for me! I hope she does as it is difficult to get there during the week and I may have to wait until next Saturday!

I got some nice goodies, the main item was a Tim Holtz alcohol inks tin tote, which has room for 28 bottles, so my 6 look a bit lost. It has room for the applicator and spare pads too, but I don't think I will get the metallic and mixer bottles in too. I also ordered some papers, chipboard glittery red letters, a Heidi Swap mask, some brads, Heidi Swap blooms and chipboard flowers. Disappointingly the chipboard flowers that go with the papers I ordered were missing from the parcel and two of the four sheets of Junkitz papers were not the ones in the photograph, and I would not have ordered them. Also some of the brads are Clementine in colour which I didn't appreciate, as the photo showed green, white and black ones and though I can see there is an orange dot in the description and perhaps I should have realised that Clementine meant the colour not the range!

I also had some more Rubbadubbadoo stamps arrive, I bought mostly the reduced ones, some Baby ones, Christmas, and some words, and a couple of full price background stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.