Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 2 September 2007

New stamp


I saw a card using this stamp and thought at first that it was the result of bad stamping. Then I saw the stamp and realised that it was part of the design!

So then I decided I had to have one and have a go. This attempt isn't the best, I think there is some extra bad stamping here, I have some more images that were better and I will make them into cards soon.

I used Brilliance Twilight three colour inkpad and embossed the image, the stamp is an Anita's one, the bloom, brad, gems and sticky braid are all Papermania as is the backing paper.

I wanted to post it as I have had a bad week, not been well with one thing and another so I haven't made much.

I hope to do a lot more with this stamp, the possibilities are many I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.