Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 11 November 2007

Snowperson card



One more for the latest challenge, but the glue and paint are still wet! I am not sure if the snowperson needs a hat but I decided against it in the end! I will load a photo with dry glue etc when I can. Photo now replaced with dry one!

I cut the circles out with the Robo, and the rectangles are the backing paper one on the front and a narrow one inside, the square is the dome sticker greeting also on the inside rectangle.

Glitter glue, and Tulip 3d paint decorate the snowperson, and the arms are pipecleaners.

Well I see it as one more Christmas card - and I really must get making as it is number 3 and there is a long way to go!

I have cut out a few more circles so I can make some similar cards now, with snowballs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.