Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 31 March 2013

Quirky sketch or not!

My visitors have all gone now and apart from demands to help hold bits of wood as Shaun makes a frame for the extra strong net we are getting to Kenny Proof the pond I was able to get on with these examples for today's Quirky Crafts Challenge.
The challenge is a sketch by Spyder Lyn using as many items from the bingo grid as you can, or just use the bingo grid with no sketch (amended, I got it slightly wrong before). 




Belinda Bunny is one of the images kindly provided to the DT by Robyn's Fetish, one of our two sponsors. I coloured her with Promrakers and a Flex marker, cut her out with Nestabilities and used a Hero Arts sentiment. For this card I followed the sketch, used die cutting, baker's twine, real sewing and heat embossing from Lyn's grid.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything goes.
I love Promarkers - Spring is in the air (Wednesdays)
Passion for Promarkers - Bingo - I used die cut, glitter (on paper and in embossing powder) and "free".
Simon Says challenge blog - Anything goes closes soon.

This image is called Mrs Turner and Hootch, and I didn't follow the sketch. The image is coloured with Promarkers and a Flexmarker (I only have one), then I die cut it, used ribbon, embossed the pink background with an embossing folder, added Hero Arts stamped tickets die cut with a Tim Holtz Sizzlet die and added metal staples with the Fastenator.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cazzy :-) the image is adorable and I love the colours and layout, absolutely fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute! Gotta love those fun critters! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous cards. I love the cute images, fabulous colouring and beautiful detailing.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Bingo Challenge this week
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cazzy, gorgeous card lol...I am trying to learn to use my promarkers, blending and all, not successful but found a tut on utube so will check that out...Your card is inspiring for me..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.