Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 27 March 2013

Baby boys

Well here it is, better late than never! This is my other example for the Quirky Crafts All About Boys challenge. I used a cutting file and image files from our sponsor The Cutting Cafe. I cut the pages in blue and red, then the letters in polkadot denim paper, added some shrink plastic images from All About Boys, and the sentiment. I added buttons, ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, and baby white ric rac. Finally I added some dummies from stash.


Inside is decorated too, I can add more to this page, but it cannot be wider than the Baby blocks or it will show though the A.
The Y page has a little more width to decorate, again I can add to this and decorate the A page a tiny bit.

You have until Saturday midday to enter the challenge.

I have entered this in:
 the Crafty Ribbons Inspirations Challenge - anything goes with ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.