Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 30 April 2012

A mouse lived in a greenhouse in old Amsterdam...don't look if you are nervous about mice

oh, that was a windmill in Old Amsterdam!
Well my little mousey was in the greenhouse, I went looking for bird seed to feed the garden visitors, and to my surprise I could see a little mouse, sitting cleaning its whiskers inside an empty poly tub - with the lid on!
 I think it is a Harvest Mouse, I hope that is what it is. It had been there a while, look at the condensation inside the tub, and all the droppings!


 Just a couple more mug shots, and then away you can go back to the field next door.

Just one more question: how did you get in there and close the lid after you? Must be Supermousie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.