Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 12 April 2012

A Man's World

I made this card a while back, but didn't get to finish it due to the flu. I finally finished and photographed it.
 As soon as we made this type of card for a challenge I thought of this English Paper Company paper which was perfect for this. Front of card - busy man, gardening, BBQ, DIY. Sentiments are by Debbi Moore (the square Happy Birthday) from an A4 clear stamp set of Birthday sentiments. The seed packet stamp is from a small set by Personal Impressions, all small garden type stamps.
I tried to get the inside paper more focused and this is the best I could manage.

Inside the card - man sleeping, so tired after all his efforts, does it remind you of anyone? It certainly rings true here!

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Joanna Sheen - It's a Man's World (of course) April challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I is a real clock.
    hugs Tessa & Anke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.