Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 6 June 2010

Choo choo train

I have been neglecting my blog a bit, and having the phone line accidentally disconnected during some DIY didn't help! This the card I made for my Hubby's birthday a couple of weeks ago, it was made at about 11:30 the night before, well that is when I finally started it despite having bought the perfect Sharon Duncan stamp set especially months ago!

I found a 7 Gypsies tag and some Word Play letters that finished this off quickly and perfectly. Given more time my colouring of the Sharon Duncan stamps would have been a bit better I think.

I also stamped the inside with the station stamp and the sentiment about a journey and will try and get a photo of that loaded.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.